Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Welcome!

In the Fall I will be leading the Ladies Bible study at my church. So I wanted to create a place where we could continue the discussion outside of the times we meet. Here it is! If you are not a part of our Ladies Bible Study group, you are still allowed to ask questions and to leave comments! Please feel free to share here. And if you are not a Lady, you are also welcome to participate here!! The first book we are going to study is the book of Mark from the New Testament. Each week I will put the study questions and the text that we study. In between the weekly studies I will also try to put entries of other passages I am studying, and things I have learned, insights I have gleaned and other tid bits that might be of interest.

4 comments:

Jen G. said...

Hey sarah,
This is beautiful! Do you know when the bible study will be? I'd like to join this year if I can....

Leanne said...

Sarah... I just happened upon this... what a great idea!!! This could really help to keep my mind in gear all week... not just Tuesday morning (and Monday night when I'm rushing to get my reading done). Hope lots of people participate!!!

Sarah said...

Yay, some people have found my blog!!!
Jen, it will be Tuesday mornings from 9-11am, and we will go for 8 weeks straight starting on Sept. 18th. Then we'll have a break and hopefully do another 8 or so week stint in the new year (mid-Jan or maybe the first week in Feb for 8 weeks).
Leanne... my mind too!!!! I think I need this to keep me on track, especially while leading the study. I am hoping that this will be a good place for people to even feel part of the study if they can't make it out on the Tuesdays.

Jane said...

Hello Sarah!
This is AWESOME! What a great asset to our ladies in the study..in our church...and beyond..we can feel even more connected through this blog!
God bless you!