Monday, September 10, 2007

Do Not Fear

When I graduated from high school, we had to pick a class theme verse for the year. Our verse was Isaiah 41:10. School has just started again and there are always uncertainties for students as they go to new classes, meet new friends and teachers, and maybe even go to a new city and school. Think about this verse... it's God's promise to you. He is always with you. Whether you are a student, or have left school behind you, whatever your situation or need today, remember that God is near to those who seek Him and he will strengthen you and hold you up in good times and in bad.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

No comments: