Monday, September 17, 2007

Bible Study starts tomorrow...

The Bible study on the book of Mark will start tomorrow at our church. Please feel free to follow along and participate here on this blog!

Verses to read this week:
Mark 1:1-13
We will take a look at how the book of Mark is laid out, as well as some background info on Mark and the Gospel he wrote. The focus this week is Jesus preparing for public ministry.

Hope you will join us!! Come back tomorrow for some questions, and you can add your comments and questions in the comments section on the posts as well.

3 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home said...

Great Bible study this morning! I am looking forward to next week.

Jen S. said...

Just wondering if you will put questions or topic discussion on here too? To be able to follow at home? Alexa suggested today that I come but it would be WAY too rushed for me... then I came across this. Might be a great way for me. Thanks Sarah!

Sarah said...

Hi Jen, Yes, I plan on having the outline of the study on here as well. Then you can follow along, and feel free to come on Tuesday mornings if you are able!