Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The History of the "Living With Power" blog...

I started this blog as a tool for discussion with the Bible Study that I was leading at my church at the time - back in 2007. When I stopped leading it I kept this blog alive for my thoughts, devotions and things I am learning along the way in my Journey.

I am going to change the purpose of this blog once again. The new intention of this blog will be teaching with power. Not my own power or strength, but the power of the Holy Spirit to lead and guide me to be the best educator for the students in my care, to the glory of God.

No names will ever be given, nor will recognizable photos of children be posted. Please note: I welcome comments, but please do not refer to the children in my class by name. If you would like to discuss something about a specific topic feel free to post a comment or send me a message.

Why is this blog called Living With Power? Because we have not been given a spirit of fear, but a spirit of power, of love and a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7). So, live with this power! This was the theme verse of my Bible Study blog when I first began it. I have decided to leave all the original posts as they are. If you feel like browsing, be my guest. Any posts below this post are not school related, but you are welcome to them!

No comments: