Thursday, August 19, 2010

BSF

I am gearing up for BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) this Fall. I am excited that my daughter will get to come along with me and be part of the kids' program. My boys went 2 years ago, and they learned so much.

I learned so much, too. It is a Bible study program like non other that I have ever been a part of. There is a 4 step process to the study, so you really get to the heart of a passage of scripture.

It's been two years since I've really studied my Bible that way, and I am long overdue for dissecting and digesting the Word like that.

This year's study is on the book of Isaiah, and it is a new addition to the BSF studies. In the past, there were 7 years of studies and then you repeat again. Isaiah will be the 8th study added to the rotation.

If you are not in a Bible Study this Fall, please check out the BSF link, and find a Bible Study group near you. You'll be so glad you did. There are groups for men, women and kids.

No comments: