Wednesday, September 10, 2008

BSF

BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) is a great place to dig deep into your Bible and grow in the knowledge of God's word... and really learn to love reading the Bible. I went all last year, and unfortunately my son's kindergarten schedule doesn't allow me to go this year, but I will be back as soon as I can.

Anyway, I still want to tell you about it, and let you know it is starting tomorrow morning, Thursday, September 11th.... at 9:10am at Grace Church in Abbotsford, on McMillan Road (off Marshall).

There is a time of singing, discussion, and a wonderful Lecture, then you have questions that you can complete in your devotional time at home. You will love it... the one at this location and time is for women, but there is a men's class that meets on Monday nights at Central Heights Church in Abbotsford as well. I hope you will consider joining if you are able! It is well worth the time you put in.

Kids' BSF... Last year I was able to take my boys along with me to BSF and they learned so much. They are the reason I joined, because I had heard such wonderful things about the kids' program - and I was not let down... songs, stories, gym time and music... all in a safe place with loving and caring teachers. Your kids will love it too! I hope you'll check it out. (Kids must be at least 2 years old to join the kids program).

No comments: