Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bible Study

Hi Everyone,

The Bible Studies are going great. And I can hardly believe that we are halfway through this round of studies. Yesterday we worked on our paper bag scrapbooks, and I thought I would include a couple pics of what mine looks like so far. I have a long way to go, but that's ok... it's a journey of faith we're on day to day, so even if you all don't finish in the next 4 weeks, I hope you'll continue to work on it over the next weeks and months.

The cover... some people called theirs "My Journey of Faith" or something similar. I chose to call mine Walking by Faith, because I like that verse in 2 Cor. 5:7 "For we walk by faith and not by sight."

One of my inside pages


This is my "In Everything give thanks" page... and the tab there is on a little prayer of thankfulness for my family that I wrote.


The way the bag books are put together creates all kinds of natural pockets for pictures or for additional scripture verses or prayers.


Next week we are going to have another DVD study featuring Beth Moore again. I hope you all can make it!

Sarah

1 comment:

Leanne said...

love your book... lots of good ideas for mine!!